T.O. signs a one year deal with the Bills??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That doesn't worry me too much. TO just signed a 1 year, $6.5 million contract, that's what struck me. That is a good thing, because now if we are interested in Torry Holt then we can use TO's contract as a benchmark, and not have to offer him nearly as much as 6.5 million a year. Lets hit up Torry iwth a 3 year, $15 million contract and start the new season with an explosive, rejuvenated offensive attack

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm kinda surprised he signed with the Bills. We will see him in the Hall of Fame game.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Bills recently have chosen to unleash their old receivers, and I think found those decisions to be detrimental to the cause. Their greatest success at the position was when they signed James Lofton at 30 years old. But they also had Andre Reed to go with him. Now they sign T.O.. It's an interesting move by the Bills to say the least since it spit in the face of what they have been doing.

The only reason I don't like it for Buffalo is because they have no qb. There's no tomorrow for T.O. He needs to win now. I think T.O. could have waited for a better fit. I think the Bills are better, but still have no direction. Their best player Lynch has troubles of his own. And they have no qb, so where are they trying to go...

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Who knows, maybe they will light it up with TO.

Bills were always on the verge of being contenders, TO will help.

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'm pretty sure T.O. doesn't fly Southwest on the way to sign a contract for 6 and a half mil.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would say the Bills have never been on the verge of being a contender. Maybe on the verge of the playoffs. But that's about it. But they still don't know who they want at qb, and that is ultimately a consequence of their not really having one. So even with T.O., they still lack a guy who can move the ball down the field at the quarterback position. No real leadership either. And T.O. will never fill that void.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I live in WNY and most Bills fans are pumped, well have to see how that is halfway thorugh the season, regardless, I think its a solid move, its 1 year, so no real eggs in the basket here, and a compliment to Evans is good, thats going to be a great duo now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar