T.O. is a Bengal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Having T.O doesn't add much...

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

..sure it does. Even if he doesn't put up huge numbers, his presence opens things up for Benson or Chad..not sure why people ignore these kind of things. They lost Housh so defenses played tighter on Ocho, having TO there will at least spread 'em out..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There isn't room for T.O. on this team, not with Ocho Cinco... a team can only manage one loudmouth jackhole... Cincinnati isn't big enough for the two of them.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Well TO is only good at running down the field, he sucks at route running. unless they plan on airing it out a lot T.O is gonna be unhappy like he was with the Bills.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I call it good entertainment. I'll have a reason to watch the bengals for once. I was forced to watch them in two superbowls and my eyes still hurt. But I will watch this train wreck in week one. The real question is how bad will Carson Palmer be. He's pretty much sucked the last two years. I think he's finished. He's lost some accuracy over the years. Just not the same.

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

meh, it's got to be at least a little better. Palmer's a much better QB than Trent Edwards / Ryan Fitzpatrick / Brian Brohm

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No way they over-achieved last year. They have some gamers on D and one helluva DC in Zim. The downturn last season after starting hot was strictly due to key injuries and the death of Chris Henry and total depletion at TE and WR. Palmer was clearly injured at the end of the season as well. Two things they've addressed in the offseason is WR/TE and depth elsewhere.
    They will smack The Ravens around as they always do..

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm pleased to see this move. It will be fun tuning into the Chad & T.O. show in Cincinnati. This will also probably help both with their own gay T.V. shows.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I've always liked the bungles... its gonna be fun going to a bungles game this year

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

T.O. becoming a bengal means the bengals have about 9-10 decent/project/scrapable receivers and they will have to let some of them go when they trim to 53 teams. I doubt we will get one, but maybe... just maybe....... NAHHH thats too naive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar