T.O. is a Bengal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Gotta think The Bengals are going for it this year.. Their only hole in 09 was WR/TE and they have subsequently added T.O., Antonio Bryant, Jordan Shipley, Jermaine Gresham and Matt Jones to line up with Ocho.. Should be interesting...

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How does Marvin Lewis still have a job? T.O. is a has been... and drops so many passes

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Their defense will probably self destruct, but they've got a good looking offense for sure..it must be nice having an organization ball up every once in a while..

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And Pacman gets to cover. :brow:

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

At least he's not a Titan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Palmer has moved up my Fantasy list.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I'm hoping it knocks down ochocinco enough so I can get him for less

Luckily, I feel Schaub/Romo leave me set at QB :wink2:

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i had Shaub and Flaco last year and done really well.

everyone over looks Shaubs numbers.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

yeah people really do for some odd reason

I've had C.J., Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, and dallas Clark in a keepers league for a while (last year was nuts; so many point records)

I've got to figure out another RB (I wonder if Shonn or Beanie Wells will work) and a reliable 3rd WR this year

10. TheTitan

TheTitan Defense or Die

Overrated QB, he's middle of the pack at best. I think you'd be better off trying your hand with Alex Smith, who you could get later and has some legit weapons in Davis, Crabtree, Morgan and potentially Ginn. This is a decent move, the entire Bengals roster overachieved last year, got y towards the end of the season and got stomped by the Jets. That elite defense they had, with the very good running game and Palmer throwing the ball to Ocho only got them to 10 wins, even after going 6-0 in the division. They're staring at 8-8 this year. You have to imagine the Ravens will tear through people with all the additions and a year more experience for Flacco.

Typical Bungle fashion :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar