T.O. in TN?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Not only is that a step above most receivers in the league but it's also 5 above the ones we have here. I think Britt has huge potential, can you imagine how much it would help our receivers to have someone that could demand a double team. plus it would open up things for cj. that bein said though I doubt our front office will sign him

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I heard him in an interview on Movin' the Chains yesterday. He sounded hungry and said he wasn't opposed to a one year incentive laden contract with minimal guarantees. If that's the case, then he is as good as several players that are currently on NFL rosters. A one year incentive deal wouldn't be that risky and could add another wrinkle. If not TN then Panthers, Rams, Bears could sure take a looksee.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'm happy with our receiving core right now, especially if Britt picks up where he left off and Damien Williams can contribute. I'd rather see us go get someone to help on defense, though who that person could be I don't know.

I will say T.O. to my knowledge has never gotten in trouble off the field. It's that he's a distration in the locker room, but anyone on any team he's been on will tell you he's one of the hardest workers in the league.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY would push a Cheerleader out of the way just to punch TO by week 4.

btw TO wants to join the Pats, he want to play for a Qb that will get him the ball. he is done with these average QB's.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

LOLOLOL T.O getting the ball on a team with Moss and Welker.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

These comments are nuts. TO isn't a great WR and really isn't really all that good anymore. I doubt he is much of an upgrade if any over Gage right now and no way you want that on the team beeching and being a cancer on the team.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

At this point what is there to lose? A couple million? A QB's mindset that varies daily? Public opinion? Who cares, it'd at least make this team interesting again.

8. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

T.O. wants 5 million, that's a big reason he hasn't signed with anybody yet.

9. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

TO+TN=:hang:

Guy's pure poison I'm sorry to say it:rotfl:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Surely Welker is not ready to play?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar