Swing weighs in on Mario Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I guess we will. :winker:
    :biglaugh:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dominick davis out for year...

Bad knee...

Texans wish they took bush..

A note of caution guys. Jeff will remove a whole thread that links to posts that violate the rules here. I recall a thread that linked to a post from a jets forum and the f word was used an the whole thread disapeared. Could have been el salvadoran death squads. Or titan jeff. Both similarly notorious.

3. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Man, that sucks about DD. I thought the knee wasn't supposed to be such a big deal. Then I read some stuff online today about him being placed on IR. Makes you kinda wonder why Antowain Smith couldn't catch on with this team, I would have thought he would be a good fit for them.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

How many times have we seen rookie RB's run out of steam the last six weeks or so of the season. Not many can handle the workload through the home stretch in their 1st season.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

How many times have we seen Henry or Brown play a whole season anyway.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

very useless response there.

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Once (2002)

:moon2: :moon2: :moon2:

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

How does this relate to my post? Nevermind.

I was just suggesting it would be unwise to pin an entire seasons hopes on a rookie RB. That's the hand you've been dealt but the odds are your running game will stutter down the stretch.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Is it really that hard to understand???

IF our rookie RB hits some imagined rookie wall he could still out perform your injury prone RB or your drug suspended RB.

It's not really that hard to understand.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

*hack* domanick davis *cough*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar