Swine Flu to end the world?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What we need to do is spend about 2 trillion dollars studying the problem.

By the time the study is over the flu will be over but at least it was well intentioned.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

To jump back in this terrorist discussion for a second maybe the terroists started it in Mexico for a reason. They can easily enter Mexico and since it started there many would think if came from Mexico because we all know they don't have the type of health care and stuff like that. Then since so many come to the U.S. and people visit there also it would spread quicker.

(No way it's from terrorists but just my opinion if it was them.)

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Terrorists can enter the USA you know.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Where is mission impossible when you need them? I blame them for this out break ... them and Tom Cruise!

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I blame this man for everything. He may be able to fly, but he's a fool!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wish Swine Flu would stop stupid threads.

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

My solution,instead sending troops to the middle east we grab some pigs from Mexico and drop them off on the hills of Afghanistan and have em go sniff Bin Laden out along with the terrorist cells :pigfly:. From what i've heard the middle easterners are petrafied of pigs. Not only are you saving the U.S. money and lives but your infesting a country that is the nest of organizing terrorist plots with animals that carry a virus that would clearly wipe them out,slowly. Only thing they would have to pay for is fuel to get them there.

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

either way...i still am eating bacon!

[​IMG]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is where the media is (as usual) problematic and making matters worse.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

At one time people said America would have a black president "when pigs fly"....100 days into Obama's presidency the top story is the swine flu (flew)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar