Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Supplemental Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by smili, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $400
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

how long is this supplemental draft? and how do i find out about the players that are in it
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

oh, i never knew that it started, cause everyone is talking about us showing interest in people and blah
  4. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $400
    GhostZ, anyone who wasn't drafted (Brooks from Virginia was the only player drafted by Bengals) becomes a free agent.

The article posted above says the Titans were showing interest in Dixon too, but expected him to go to San Fran. I was just posting the article because it indicated we had expressed interest in Dixon (a linebacker), but I had expected him to not to sign a free agent deal here because we already had a ton of linebackers in camp.

smili
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

ya i know that they become UFA if they arent drafted, thats how we got Moses, but thanks for the info man
  6. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    no, we got Moses(Osyemgie) as a UDFA from the draft back in April. We got Ahmad Hall, FB, Texas, as a UDFA after the supplemental draft
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.