Superbowl predictions already?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jmac1383, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Baltimore won it with a lowsy passing game, good running game, and stout defense .... why not us ?

the only thing standing in our way is New England
    I don't think we'd get past them in the playoffs

if someone could knock off Indianapolis and New England for us, and we're looking at playing , sayPittsburgh, then I'd think we'd have a shot

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

all we really need the passing game to do at this point is bail us out on 3rd downs and get us a few good short / intermediate routes completed

the run and the D should be able to carry the team

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

excellent point citing the 2000 Ravens Puck.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's true. We aren't there now. But we're not that far off... and it's not that crazy to say that we could improve substantially by the end of the regular season. At least in terms of the passing game.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

The steelers will lay the smack down on the Patriots coming up in a few weeks and again in the playoffs. We just got to beat whoever else we play to get to the super bowl. After that, we just need to tell Vince Young that the rose bowl has been remodeled so that he can beat the Giants 30-21.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Hard to imagine vy leading us to the playoffs (let alone the superbowl) with the performance we're seeing from him so far... Although something tells me that once we do make it to the playoffs, it will be difficult (if not impossible) to stop vy regardless of how bad he's playing right now.

If i had to guess, i'd say pats win it again... Unfortunately

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Steelers can't beat the Patriots. I know, we wish for the best. But if the Colts didn't have a chance, the Steelers definitely do not. (they're not near as good as they looked monday)

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, they should have, considering Dilfer was six years into his career and Young is just beginning his second year. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar