Super Bowl to be played in London ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Did you usually enjoy other network programs on Sunday?

2. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Yeah, I usually watch something else like NBC's Game of the Week

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If they hosted it in the Atlantic Ocean, now that would be cool.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

see: NFL Europe

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Talk about a neutral enviroment. Who want's to go to a game where they are selling tea and crumpets at the concessions.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Fish & Chips = yummy

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

XFL has ridiculous TV ratings it's first game as well. It didn't survive the first season.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How did you infer that from my post?

I didn't say "16 games in Europe".

16 games, that all count for the real season, with the best players (not NFLEuro quality guys) in foreign cities. Gunny, do you think if there was one regular season NFL game in Melbourne that it would sell out? That would sort of answer my idea.

I'm saying, 1 game that counts, in the following cities: Moscow, Barcelona, London, Mexico City, Vancouver, Tokyo, uh yeah.. you get the idea.

And for what it's worth, Germany supports American Football. Germany could probably host 4 regular season NFL games. Actually I'll better that... Germany could support an NFL team.

One day maybe... European division... bet a ton of international games would help that become reality.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I never even realized that was a network program... understandable, I suppose. I hate the 8 hours of pregame coverage too. That's why I wouldn't dare watch more than an hour of it.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pssh, they're having a hard enough time trying to get that into AMERICAN households.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar