Super Bowl Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Yossarian, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ravens have to be beat up and worn out, if they make it to the SB and win it, then they are some tough Mothers.
  3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Here we go Steelers, Here we go ... I can't stand Kurt Warner ... especially since Kevin Dyson getting stopped on the 1 yard line by Mike Jones in Super Bowl XXXIV ... I hope Harrison/Palumalu decapitate him
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Not me man, I've let bygones be bygones when it comes to our loss to Kurt. I'm all for the Cardinals, people have been calling them the worst playoff team of all time and they are yet to be involved in a competitive game since the playoffs started. I'm not gonna take the college football approach and root for my conference here, I'm going with the underdogs.
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No hard feelings for Warner to me, we lost to the better team in a great game. Warner is a great player and an even better person. If we had to lose to someone I guess I would have wanted it to be to him. Besides I hate Steeler fans and I feel like if they win they would be holding up our trophy.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I too will be rooting for the dawg in this one. Go Cardinals. But I fully expect them to win it with their offensive firepower regardless of what I want. If you step away from recent history and look at their skill players, they are loaded with Edgerrin, Warner, and Fitzgerald. No reason they can't do this.
  7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

go Cards!

screw the Steelers!
  8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I gotta say I want the Cards to win this one. Maybe for the wrong reason but the fact that they have never won a Super Bowl and the Steelers just won one a few years ago and I think the Titans were the best team in the AFC so i kinda feel the AFC in being misrepresented so go get em Cards!
  9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.