Sunday's win over Houston made you...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

C.

I've been glad to have Kerry, this week just reinforced that.

2. teegee

teegee Guest

Hey Bobo:

I don't know -- two NFC Conference title game appearances, one Super Bowl appearance, 34,000+ passing yards, 150+ games as a starting QB

Seems to me that is better than most NFL QBs do in their careers. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd say slightly above average.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

G. Smoke a cigarette. It was like sex. We got off to a good start, went a little conservative and regretted it for about 15 minutes, and then kablewie.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, well he was a total **** in a Panthers jersey.

Whoa, 20% warning on the way!

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

C . Since he learnt the offense now and his pre season play was pretty good,i've been happy to have him as a back up. wouldn't wanna see him every sunday tho.

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

He is a good backup QB. He's a vet that can come in and keep the ball moving without the O having to change. Dont forget his value to VY just as a mentor.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

D. Never liked him and if he had any skill we'd all be talking about all those touchdowns the Titans scored instead of the field goal record and the game wouldn't have come down to a final drive.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I had a good feeling last year when we signed KFC- only to be underwhelmed at the difficulty he had. When I saw him in TC, I was very impressed and now I understand where that initial good feeling was coming from.

As an aside, we should give Chow/Fisher credit for letting KFC lead the final drive after sputtering the preceeding 3 and outs. I don't know how many coaches would have pulled the trigger and put VY in for the final couple of series when the game was slipping away.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I like the all great, all powerful VY.....but, I don't think he could have made that 46 yard strike that Collins made. With out that completion, we would have lost that game.
    I wouldn't have a problem seeing Collins getting more playing time. I wouldn't mind seeing him split time with VY.
    I to am a Penn State fan but that has nothing to do with this. Collins is a good QB.

10. DJB

DJB Starter

If VY was playing I don't think we would have needed a 46 yard pass play in the final minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar