Sunday's Performance a First for a Fisher Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

First time since he's been at the franchise that we had a 300 yard passer, 100 yard receiver, and a 100 yard rusher. AND....they're 4th 2nd and 1st year players. This is the kind of core you build a franchise around on offense.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans haven't had an offense with multiple weapons since Eddie, Frank and Steve, IMO. If Britt and Cook continue to develop, it's going to be difficult for any defense to be successful just keying on CJ.

3. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Awesome! Just awesome! Exciting things to come for us!!

4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

This team is going to be a Offensive Juggernaut! Trust me, If Fisher lets this offense loose then we can be there with all the upper tier offenses. Go Titans!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm pretty sure it's the first time the Titans have ever had a 99 yard drive without a running play...

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

only problem is with 500 yards the Titans only got 20 points on the board thanks to OC Les Steckel ... wait ... what???

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Fisherball is evolving ever so slightly.

4th and 8 in a 6-3 game? Yeah, we're going for it. 8 seconds left in the half with the ball in the redzone used to be an automatic FG call. Now its, "make something happen"! Fake punt...those used to be only reserved for preseason entertainment.

Sure, it isn't going to work every time, but I love the gutsy-factor.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

After those first six games I really can't believe I'm saying this but right now I am as excited as I've ever been about our team. Our offense looks like it is going to be very special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar