Sunday Weather ....brutal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by millakilla8, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

Looking on Accuweather it looks like they're expecting 2-6 inches of snow Saturday, and on Sunday a high of 13 degrees/low of 3 degrees with a kickoff temp of 6 degrees.

Also can expect some pretty nasty wind chill.

If you check out Stubhub, there are tons of $1 tickets available, and you can purchase 100 level sideline tickets for as low as $24.

I figured this was thread worthy. Expect a heavy dosage of DeMarco Murray, and I hope that we finally give Henry substantial carries. On the opposite side I feel as if this is a positive for us? KC is tough but I feel much more confident in our defensive line/front seven than I do our secondary. It's going to be a slugfest.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Driving down to KC tomorrow to freeze at this game. Going to be a great time. I live in Minnesota so going to feel like a break going down there. Supposed to be -25 here Sunday before wind chill. Can't be any worse then the Vikings playoff game last year at TCF. Couldn't even drink my beer before it froze...

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

You should probably apply for a screen name change. JS

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You're assuming that KY in his username is a state. He can be in Minnesota and still be in KY, just sayin :D

And @TitansfaninKY, no offense intended, just having a goof. I'm in KY myself. ;)

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Murray and Henry will sack up and take over

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hope you're right. I think this might be a good game to lean on Henry more than we have been doing so far. He did well against Denver.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

What is the wind chill supposed to be?

This shows how long it takes for frostbite bite to set in

[​IMG]

8. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Non taken. Lived in Louisville when I joined. Then corporate decided to ship me up to the frozen tundra 3 years ago.

Pumped for this game! Well worth the cold to get witness a meaningful Titans game in December!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

well looks like 14 degrees high with 7mph winds.

but I do question your chart. So what you are telling me, is on a 40 degree day, with a 5mph wind, your getting frost bite in 30 minutes? Anything negative, I can see yeah, you getting frostbite....soon. but really alot of that 30 minutes area, idk.

Its going to be cold as heck at the game, enough to have a big impact on the game. cant wait.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

POUND THE F******G ROCK!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar