Summing up the offseason...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No, that's racism.

2. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

but only when a white guy says it? if McCoy would have been caught saying it you wouldn't have heard anything about it...just saying I hate double standards .. if its wrong it should be wrong across the board not just for 1 race.

not supporting the term by any means just thinking about the big picture if coopers name is mud now then so should jay-z's

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well nobody should be saying the word, but if you can't see why its more acceptable for a black man to say it and not a white man......then I don't know what to tell you.

4. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

Its not about it being more acceptable for a black man to say.if its offensive to them then why is it ok for them to say it..im saying its wrong both ways..its not right to crucify one person and not the other

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well lets think bout this... white guy calls white guy peckerwood then black guy calls white guy peckerwood and its taken differently....

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

No the only difference is white people don't cry every time some idiot spews their thoughts or views. I could personally care less if someone were to call me whitey or cracker. I would just laugh at them and make sure they understand how sad their life is. The media wants there to be race wars but most people are too dumb to see through that ****. All people and the media do is keep bringing up race which will keep racism around forever and there's too many brainwashed retards today that can't see through it. We will never progress at this pace.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

did yall watch the video?? he says it with a er not an a as I originally suspected. that's a lil more serious

8. goldmember

goldmember Starter

Finally someone that get's it. Pretty sad state this countries in and NO Obama didn't make it this way. Someone says the "n" word(yep,I laugh out loud every time it hear that garbage on the TV) an panic insues. It's a bad joke like much of the stuff many folks gobble up like wine. Pathetic situation IMO.

9. goldmember

goldmember Starter

Sorry I didn't mean you got it titan520,I mean GTDO my pancakes or whatever. I use the "N" work frequently and yes my black buddies do as well to describe one. It has NOTHING to do with skin color. Only in the media to make some feel like they are getting some justice. LOL

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea I know black people can say the N word to one another but not even what I was talking about nor do I care. Cooper is a racist big whoop. Who cares, why is anyone giving him attention, and why is it worth our time? All I'm saying is if it would have been a black athlete with Coopers celebrity nothing would be made of it and it wouldn't be all over the news. They want every race to hate one another. If we as humans cannot simply recognize that something isn't nice to say to another human being then don't f*cking say it. No progress will be made until we as humans get this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar