Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Summertime (camp starts soon) Mail Call

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Another nice Len card...

06 Ultimate Signature Jersey 17/35
    [IMG]

VY Game used...

07 Threads Pro Gridiron Kings 114/250
    [IMG]

I sniped a fellow goTitans member on this last piece... and the ***** is I already had one (it was cheap.. i was online when it was ending...) Ooops. Sorry. :clown:

Griff UD Premier Noteworthy 66/99
    [IMG]
  2. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Was the bottom one mine? Nice LenWhale card.
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Almost. :grrhee:
  4. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    That is what I thought. At least it is a sticker auto :grrr:.
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Justin Gage 2003 Ultimate RC 459/750
    [IMG]
    No bells and whistles, just a nice clean looking, low numbered RC of the Titans #1 WR.

Al 2002 SAGE Auto 29/125
    [IMG]
    The sigs on SAGE cards scan horribly, but in person they look fine (other than being a sticker graph). To date the cards that Haynesworth signed for SAGE in 02 remain his only certified autos. Imagine that... the big man being difficult.
  6. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Nice to come home to a big ole stack of mailers.

(Clockwise from top left) 96 McNair Skybox Premium, 03 EG SP Jersey, 06 RC Finny SP /1399, 07 Hope Score Select Gold Zone /50, 07 RC Griff Auto SP /999, 07 VY and Cunningham Jersey Donruss Playoff /250, 07 VY Jersey Donruss Playoff /250, 08 VY Jersey Donruss Elite /299, 08 VY Donruss Elite, 08 VY Playoff Prestige /25, and 08 RC Hawk Auto Donruss Classics /499.

Attached Files:

• Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
    I haven't been able to touch ANYTHING with a auto for Young. I have a signed authentic Young jersey framed for less than most of his cards go for.
  7. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Great stuff VS. Why did you snag the 96 McNair? Just curious because I've always loved the look of that card (I picked up the ruby parallel a few months back)

Young's certified, pack-pulled autos are pricey, but there is some piece of mind that comes with that price point. VY is popular enough that there are tons of bad forgeries out there, I don't mind paying that extra amount to know that the sig I purchased is the real deal. The cheapest I've seen a Vince certified auto card go for is $30... but generally they run between $50 and $100 for a simple sig.
  8. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, I was at a card shop in Norfolk, and I got the EG card and a couple of pages for $14 (more than I would usually pay for but it was an impulse buy), so I got that free. Very nice guy, very crowded shop.

Yikes, no wonder I can't get any. His jersey cards are dirt cheap though. All of the VY jersey cards I got, I got for 3 or 4 bucks with shipping. Griff rookie autos are dirt cheap as well ($4 or so), same for Hawk rookie autos.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.