Summation of all threads comes down to one thing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 11, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

She LOVES to hate on the Titans
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I feel your pain.
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

who does she like?
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

I don't throw things or punch holes in the wall. But everyone knows to leave me alone after a bad loss like this. I need a few hours of peace and quiet to go through the 5 Stages of Mourning.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

Ill admit I am immature when it comes to losing games. I give you props for dealing with it like that, I just have so much negative energy that needs to come out and I can't hold it in.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Well she thinks she's suppose to like the Patriots because of where we live, but we're 3 hours closer to the Giants and Jets so IDK why she thinks she's suppose to be a Pats fan. Maybe because Connecticut is technically a part of New England, IDK, dumb females.

My son has no problem accepting he's a Titans fan, IDK why his dumb mother can't get on board with this.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

lmao ......... glad your son will become a titans fan, just warn him about the last 20 years of this franchise. F*** the pats, hope she switches sides but that is unlikely.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Oh she is a Titans fan. She might not tell you that, but she is LOL
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

My wife loves the Titans but she's only mad for about 5 minutes after a loss. She used to get so upset with me because I let it ruin my whole day but now she just accepts it. Part of the package baby. lol
  10. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Divorce is the easiest solution.

Luckily my girl doesn't follow pro football and is from Mississippi and therefore a Miss St. fan.

She accepted the Titans and wears a Steve McNair jersey on Sundays because Mississippi or whatever.