Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Summation of all threads comes down to one thing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    She LOVES to hate on the Titans
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    I feel your pain.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    who does she like?
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,037
    I don't throw things or punch holes in the wall. But everyone knows to leave me alone after a bad loss like this. I need a few hours of peace and quiet to go through the 5 Stages of Mourning.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

Ill admit I am immature when it comes to losing games. I give you props for dealing with it like that, I just have so much negative energy that needs to come out and I can't hold it in.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    Well she thinks she's suppose to like the Patriots because of where we live, but we're 3 hours closer to the Giants and Jets so IDK why she thinks she's suppose to be a Pats fan. Maybe because Connecticut is technically a part of New England, IDK, dumb females.

My son has no problem accepting he's a Titans fan, IDK why his dumb mother can't get on board with this.
    GoT and Dman high five this.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

lmao ......... glad your son will become a titans fan, just warn him about the last 20 years of this franchise. F*** the pats, hope she switches sides but that is unlikely.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    Oh she is a Titans fan. She might not tell you that, but she is LOL
    Dman high fives this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,037
    My wife loves the Titans but she's only mad for about 5 minutes after a loss. She used to get so upset with me because I let it ruin my whole day but now she just accepts it. Part of the package baby. lol
    Dman high fives this.
  10. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,384

Divorce is the easiest solution.

Luckily my girl doesn't follow pro football and is from Mississippi and therefore a Miss St. fan.

She accepted the Titans and wears a Steve McNair jersey on Sundays because Mississippi or whatever.