Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

subway...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GMITTS, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Lennys > Penn Station > Subway

I still go to Subway quite often and it is hard to beat the value of the $5 Sub deal. I tried a Sub Melt and it was pretty good. I actually get the Cold Cut Combo when they don't have the $5 deal going and the Meatball is quite good IMO. Get extra cheese on the meatball and it actually does taste a little authentic.
  2. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    Subway best sandwich..... Like saying I go to Taco Bell for good authentic mexican. Jimmy Johns is good. They are open late on campus.... They get points for that alone.
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I like McDonalds better than Subway.
  4. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I always get the Double Q Pounder , Large Fri, Large Coke and Oreo McFlurry.

I wish they would bring back the Supersize.

it'll tell you a real good burger. Go to Wendy's and get a triple stack burger. they are $7 but they fill a man up!
  6. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    Thats some appetite.... I hope your metabolism is cranked wayyyyyy up.
  7. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    you want a really good burger??? go to burger king and order the quad stacker. 4 pieces of meat, 6 pieces of bacon, 6 pieces of cheese and thousand island dressing...that is a good burger.

you want a really great burger??? go to hardees or carls jr (depending where you live) and get the monster burger. 2/3lb of meat, cheese, bacon, mayo. enough said!
  8. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Ha, you talk about hard work and not popping pills, but you fill your body up with that terrible food all the time!
    1 people high five this.
  9. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Lenny's is good too.

New Jersey Mike's opens downtown on Wednesday! Finally, I don't have to go far from work!
  10. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    The Quad Stacker sounds good without Salad dressing, i dont eat any salad dressings.

Salad Dressings,Mayo,Sour Cream and Yogurt are things i stay away from.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.