Study: Stupid people listen to Lil Wayne, Smart people listen to Radiohead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daves not here, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think Wayne cracks the top 50 of even commercial lyricists. Saying he's number 2? ehhhh...
    His lyrics are so bad, that I actually get embarrassed for him when I hear them. He tries so hard to be decent with wordplay and fails horribly every attempt.

It's truly as if a 10 year old kid writes his stuff. And to his credit, he claims he doesn't write- but even for 'freestyle' it's still the worst off-the-top of the head lyrics I've ever heard. I think it's the codeine that makes his lines so bad though.

And why does everyone forget about Fabolous? Fab is the perfect example of what Wayne is SUPPOSED to be- a commercial rapper that has great 1 liners...but there's no comparison. Fab is about 20x's better in every aspect.

And I wont even go in to guys like Joe Budden...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lil Wayne has a really weird voice.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Gucci BASS!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et26meLqvJs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et26meLqvJs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar