Study: Stupid people listen to Lil Wayne, Smart people listen to Radiohead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daves not here, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think you pinned the tail on the donkey with that one :yes:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

"The world is about to end in 2012... 'cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is about to end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist - there's no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings - and not just the Twin Towers. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president."

-Lil Wayne

oh yeah, he's the truth alright! :ha:

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'd like to see how it would be broken down if they separated it into different types of artists for each genre. Example: Instead of comparing all music types together lets focus on comparing Lil' Wayne and T.I. to artists like The Roots, Mos Def, and Pharoahe Monch. Lil' Wayne targets the pre-teen girl demographic while the latter target a more mature audience.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dr. Seuss has more complicating content. If Wayne's music is hard to understand for anyone...wow. The guy has "see jill run" type lyrics. Mostly just nonsensical babbling.

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Nothing wrong with listening to Phil Collins

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

People don't respect how hard of a worker Weezy is. He records countless tracks daily and still produces hit songs. He's on the top of the industry right now so people are just going to have to accept it. His word play is one of a kind. He is the best rapper alive..

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I couldn't help but notice that country and gospel occupy the left side of the chart exclusively.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A lot of crazy people actually believe that the world will end on 12/12/12. They have retired and plan to spend all of their money by that date. Stupidity at its finest.

I will laugh so hard when 12/12/12 comes... we're all still here and the idiots who fell for it will be bankrupt.

It's too bad CJ and Lil Wayne are good friends. C'mon CJ... you're better than that!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can put out 400 garbage verses that require the simplest flow and half a brain only. Doesn't mean it's hard work.
    And his word play is nonexistent. He usually butchers every form of wordplay he attempts.
    "Simon says shoot a n*gga in his thigh and leg
    And tell him catch up/ketchup like mayonnaise""

Seriously? He's like a newbie internet rapper with his forced wordplay that rarely makes sense.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ha!

eminem, dr. dre, dmx and ludacris would go circles around lil wayne.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar