Strunk talks at season ticket-holder event

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'll drop some of the relevant tweets below, but to me this is the only one you need to see. Strunk is a coward who thinks fans are too stupid to realize the ways she is hiding her incompetence.

Some more stuff:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

@GoT

You still going to the dinner?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No one should expect to hear anything new or enlightening from this event.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

lol pathetic. Who is handling her PR? They should be fired. They aren't doing anything to make her seem more likable or in touch with the fanbase. IMO she either needs to be willing to face the heat or stay in the shadows entirely. I don't know who they think they're fooling with these Mike Keith company man rehearsed softballs.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes Im still going

will report whatever is said. Not expecting much

there is a lunch going on now

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Not only was it staged but those folks had to hear Mike Keith talk. :hang:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah. I'm predicting she's the next owner "fall guy" all in a set up to eventually crown KAIV the "controlling owner". He's in Nashville and actually been on staff for the Titans for a while.

I agree this PR department is out of touch. But what do they have to work with? Ownership clearly is out of touch and/or doesn't give a damn about this franchise being exceptional. Leads me to believe they are satisfied with their revenue stream and local fan support has little effect on their revenue.

The fans really aren't regarded as important in "the turnaround".

Loved the tweet about not wanting to say anything until she had a plan. And just what is the plan? Oh yeah- sham cram on the president and HC search. "I know fans frustration because they don't have a say". Charming.

incompetent elitist biatch.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans work with an external PR firm though I don't know how much involvement they have here.

As you say, you can only polish a turd so much. If ownership had not totally deceived the fans and there were more wins at home the last two seasons, then this would be much better received.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Protect Mariota better. Literally the only meaningful thing they have said all offseason.

I'm convinced Strunk thinks that giving up zero sacks in a game is somehow worth an automatic win and a Super Bowl title.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Amy keeps it up you wont have enough season ticket holders to fill up a Krystal's!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar