Stroud Suspended Four Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tm.

tm. Guest

Wow thats wonderful news for next weeks game!

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We'll definitely get a chance to see if G. Jackson sucks or not. Be interesting to see how differently they play us this go-round.

3. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

well they put that fat guy in, who got cut, so he cant be that great to get cut by the falcons, but i think we will run the ball half as well as we did last time agianst them. because i think they will not spy vince young....but we get the win with over 120 yards rushing

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well he didn't suck a few weeks ago when he played for ATL. He was reeking havoc in the middle. I can't say I think our guys in the middle will blow away him and Henderson.

I think we'll win this one though.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Grady Jackson is alright. To get cut by the Falcons sums him up. He had 5 tackles against us. That's solid, but nothing great considering we ran right at him about 20 times.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Let's just hope Brown can do again what he did in week 1 since he's coming back from that injury. White's doing great, hope he can get a 4th straight 100yard game. Any news on when C. Henry's 4 game suspension will start?

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i thought grady jackson played decent against us....still nice to see stroud out...

and 2 of their players were arrested and suspended.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar