Street fighter X Tekken

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by nickmsmith, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

anybody played this?

I rented it from redbox last night. Pretty disappointed. I LOVE tekken. my favorite franchise from the late 90s til now, I own Tekken 4, the arcade machine.
    and SF, which was my favorite earlier than that, but the game isn't great to me.

Glad I rented it for one day.

It plays just like a Street Fighter game, nothing like Tekken, plus Capcom pulled their crap where they lock content ALREADY ON THE DISC and make you pay to access it. As if 60 bucks for the game isn't enough. I wish namco would have made this one.

Guess I'll wait til the next Tekken game.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's actually supposed to play just like SF. The initial deal was for Capcom to make a SF X Tekken "Street Fighter game" and for Namco to make a Tekken X SF "Tekken game". AFIAK Tekken X SF is still in the works they are just being really slow with it.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

ah, gotcha. They are just missing so many characters. And I loved MvC2 where you had so many characters.

Almost all of my personal favorites are missing from this game. Lei Wulong, Baek, Eddy Gordo/Christie, Armor King, E Honda, Blanka (purchasable character), Dan, etc.

With the massive storage available on this system, you'd think they could jam pack this thing with characters, no dice. Instead, we get characters like Poison, which I had never heard of in my life.

I think I'd rather play Street fighter 4 and Tekken 6. The crossover thing wasn't as cool as I expected. I hated street fighter 4 as well. Capcom has suckered me a bunch, just like on MvC3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar