Streaming music services

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Try pressing the Thumbs Down icon next to the volume slider on the song you don't want.

If you wan't to unfollow someone, try going to their account and click on "following", and it should change it so that you are no longer following that person. Haven't found a way to delete a playlist yet, however.

2. Preditan

You can delete songs on your own created playlist, if you go to that playlist, and "add songs" , it should show a list of the songs currently on that playlist, and to the right of song an "X" appears if you hover your mouse over it, just click it and POOF its gone.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Viewing from Safari, I don't see any buttons that allow you to pause, skip, thumbs up, etc. This is going directly to their site.

UPDATE: Apparently, this is a problem they have with Safari.

4. Preditan

I tried it on Safari, and I had the skip button/Thumbs up/down..etc. Strange. Maybe it's because I have the PC version of Safari.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Cool...I like songza so far. Have been pretty much a Pandora user since TJ turned me on to it years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar