Stopping Michael Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Please pray for me, while I have to deal with all the Falcon fans.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Just this year? I can only think of 1 season where he wasn't average.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I can see Griffin being brought back because this draft class is pretty weak and there's no one worth signing as a free agent(until cuts, anyway).

It will be interesting to see what kind of money he asks for.

4. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

Michael Turner should be charged with an assault on a helpless individual...twice. Every week I can't wait to see what Griffin does next. Comical. Would love for us to find a physical safety back there.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

While you're criticising Griffin for the way Turner flattened him lets give griffin a little credit.

He knew he was going to get levelled but sold out his body to try to stop/slow down Turner anyway.

Griffin may not be great but it's not for lack of effort or no heart.

I had no idea that Turner was so big. That guys lower body is built like a tank.

6. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

....and Ruud sucks!!!!!!

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No argument there.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hell no he doesn't! Griffin constantly whiffs on tackles, his head and his heart are not in the game. He played so poorly we had Chris Hope in at FS. Chris Hope at free safety! SMH

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Can anyone find the thread I posted about how we should get Michael Turner when he was a Charger going in to FA? And everyone acted like I was stupid... (typical)

But I don't know about trusting Griffin's heart. He stands around waiting a LOT. His effort is always very suspect to me.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wanted Turner too. And yea Griff is very suspect. Not sure if I support his return next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar