Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"Stomping the Terrible Towel"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,804
    nobody THAT COUNTS cares, stooler fans don't count
  1. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    CJ should put a terrible towel in his back pocket so they can try to play flag football as he blows by them.
  2. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    What is it that makes the towel terrible, anyway? Poor drying qualities? I think I would much rather have an efficient towel, or perhaps a comfortable towel...
  3. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    I have wondered about that, it's like my dirty dish towel can beat up your terrible towel. He spent hard time in a prison sink. He has love embroidered on one side and hate on the other side.
    His girlfriend is sanitary napkin, you don't wanna mess with Bloody Mary.
    2 people high five this.
  4. Bayou Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    The Sham-WoW is a superior product to the terrible towel... $19.99
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Hines Ward felt disrespected? Well good he should have, that's the idea. My hope is that we find 2 or 3 more guys to do it again this year. I love that we disrespected that team both on and off the field. If you look at their forum they act like this towel is like a bible and by stomping it it's just such a taboo thing. Like we're supposed to respect their traditions because they are who they are. I loved the towel stomp and I'd put it as a top 10 moment involving the Titans.
    1 people high five this.
  6. titans2002 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think after we win a tough fought game we ought to kindly fold a terrible towel and respectfully hand it back to Mike Tomlin. This would show the true respect Oliers and Titans have had for the rivalry and show the class of this organization. Let our team show its true colors on the field and we can put this towel nonsense to bed. If we happen to put a old fashioned whippin on them we have no need to rub it in their faces. Let them leave knowing they have played the best team in the AFC>
  7. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    I have a better idea of what to do with the towel, I just can't say it here...
  8. TonyYoung Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    and this is my shopping list for sunday

BEER
    steelers towel
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,154
    I bought a $4 yellow hand towel at Target last night. I will do as I please with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.