Still wished we drafted jay cutler??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Man i wished we would have drafted this great clutch qb who everyone was wishing we drafted him! This is guy is a cry baby and a choke artist! He has more picks in the redzone then any other quarterback and should of had about 5 more picks tonight! He also missed 3 wide open td passes!!

2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Looks like hes scared of under-throwing his receivers and having it picked off so hes putting more air under the ball. Three wide open receivers and over-shot them all by 3+ yards.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

His accuracy on normal passes like outs and slants leaves something to be desired. He is only consistent throwing to a guy over the middle right in front of him.

Those over throws are just not forgivable for an nfl QB.

4. 24

24 Starter

Are we going to do this every week? Next week he'll have a good game, and someone else will start a thread saying we should've drafted Cutler. He has nothing to do with us. Leave it alone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

is this post going to come up after every bears loss?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Seriously... it's not like our pick was a big win from that year either so far.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Cutler....hmmm....:grrhee:

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

still wish we'd drafted Peyton Manning ?
    how 'bout Randy Moss ?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^LOL. We passed on Moss for Dyson. Moss would kill himself in Nashville (he's a WR).

I think Cutler can only be good with All-Pro weapons around him.

10. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I actually think Cutler has talent..but he's still extremely raw. And those years in Denver didnt do him any justice becuase I think he became overconfident and way too :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:y in believing he was better then what he actually is (hailing him as the next John Elway etc..). I think all of that went to his head. In Denver he had the running game..to go along with some pretty darn good recievers..thats been taken away and its almost as if he's been exposed.

I believe coming out of college..the knock on him was his accuracy. "kid with the strong arm..not much accuracy" he's WAY overconfident in his ability to throw the football..and its clear he needs great coaching in regard to becoming a Quarterback. I forgot which game it was (I think last week)...he had a couple of redzone interceptions..those guys were triple covered !! Yet he tries to force the ball in there...an thats the how the bulk of his interceptions have come..throwing into triple..quadruple covered recievers. Way too many "what was he thinking moments". But if he buckles down and studies the game and focuses on becoming a better qb..I think he'll be solid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar