"Still want to fire Jeff Fisher, Titans fans?" - Peter King

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Show me some wins in the post season, then do a poll and see where everyone is. I don't care about 4 games from now. Only some good post season wins this year should save Fisher's job.
  2. JokerJ

JokerJ Camp Fodder

Yes peter, we want him fired. Actually, I want him to go ahead and retire at the end of the season. Vince saved his job once. It shouldn't happen again. Fish would still be riding his boy Kerry's bandwagon. HE ALSO PUT ON A PEYTON MANNING JERSEY and was making jokey jokes about being 0-6 and wanting to feel like a winner. How do you think Fish would feel if the team brought a cut out of Bellichek to practice while they were 0-6and said they wanted somebody who could make them winners and made it public?
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Then why was Dinger fired in the first place? They may be close, but it's a business. Steve was close to Jeff and where did he finish his career? A freaking Raven.
  4. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Dinger was never fired by the Titans. He left to take a position with the Jets.
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Peter King and snap judgements ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.