Still Think Coaching is that Important?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I thought whiz is a good coach??!? Yet this team looks worse than last years team with a terrible coach

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

Dilfer had arguably the greatest defensive of all time. All he needed to do was manage the game

3. TitansWillWin2

Wrong. Eli was good and bad with the same coaching. He just had off years. When he was good they won the super bowls when he was bad they sucked. He was great in playoffs in 2007 along with having a good defense. Having good players is much more important than having good coaching. Are you really that stupid where you can't see the correlation?

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You said great QB not coaching mattered. Now defense matters too?????

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I thought you said QB play was more important? You know the defense is COACHED, right?

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

How could I be wrong? You said great QB play was more important than coaching. Eli was a BAD QB that year (73.9 qb rating) and yet they won 10 games to get to the playoffs. This alone disproves your theory!

Oh I see, so YOU'RE the one starting to see what everyone else sees. No it's not great qb play, but great PLAYERS that's more important? So I see even YOU have given up on your first argument. Again!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

A great defense created by good coaching.

8. TitansWillWin2

Unless you have a QB like Peyton Manning yes defense matters. However not as much as having a really good QB.

9. TitansWillWin2

Again, it's about having good defensive players out there. It doesn't matter how good the coach is. Ray Horton is supposed to be one of the best d-coordinators in the game and yet our D has sucked. Open your eyes son.

10. TitansWillWin2

Look at Eli's numbers in the playoffs. Great QB play and great clutchness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar