Still not sold on Vince Young????

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Sta-Chisle, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2gd

Titans2gd Guest

Sup all,

My first time posting so guess that makes me the N0ob, oh well gotta start somewhere. Just thought I would share something with the non believers out there, that Vince Young can do it ALL.

youtube.com/w/inVINCEable?v=GlYTlzR1j7k&search=vince%20young

sorry cant post link cause i have under 15 posts but just copy and paste and sit back to enjoy......

2. Obsession, no, that's not it at all, I think I finally get you though guy:

Andre Woolfolk Is Your Idol

Why else would you mention him in threads that have nothing to do with him. Oh I am sorry, I missed it. You actually hate him, don't you.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am beginning to think Brian has some infactuation over Woolfolk.

4. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Well Mac9 was the third overall with some time on the pine and he took over and became a pretty good QB Young very McNair esque if you will would be a great prospect hopefully.

5. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Welcome to the board.

I just watched the link. Boy!! He is the man. If we get VY I will be a very happy camper.

6. What do you think Gunny. Maybe I should start a "Who thinks Brian is infactuated with Woolfolk" thread.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Brian isn't infactuated with Woolfolk. He thinks Woolfolk stinks and is a 1st round bust. He is infactuated with pulling WoolfolksUncle's strings. Works every time.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

irregardless of relativity or other friendships

Andre Woolfolk was drafted WAY to early
    or hasn't been properly coached to support his abilities

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

funny

I thought this was another one of those Vince Young threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar