Still not sold on Vince Young????

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Sta-Chisle, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There are many, many scramblers who don't get rushing yards. Steve Young was definately one of those. Vince didn't get 200 yards rushing per game. It was just something that happened since their running backs weren't being effective.

Let's see.. John Elway, Bret Favre, Tom Brady... all were known to take the occasional stroll out of the pocket.

2. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

Almost every QB who at one point or another has been considered a running QB sustained an injury this season....Vick, Dante, Lospman, Garcia, McNabb, and McNair. I think it helps to run but the extra hit's catch up in my opinion. I want an every game QB. It scares me to have a running QB be the future of this team.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what i dont unerstand is why is everyone all over cutler's knob?

cutler went 273 out of 462 for a completion percentage of 59.1% 3073 yards 21 tds and 9 ints.

young went 212 out of 325 for a competion percentage of 65.2 3036 yards 26 tds and 10 ints.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Good point bigtitan!

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

?... Marino, Montana, Aikman, Farve, Manning, Bradshaw, Elway, Young, Brady, Kelly... great passing beats great defense every time.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

kelly beat a great defense, right up to the super bowl. he never won one.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Thats why I said " or been consistently dominate year-in-year-out ". Kelly went to 4 Super-bowls.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

Chow was brought in in part because he has developed QB's, as well as created an offense to take advantage of a players skill set....I say let's give Norm a shot at creating our QB of the future...

9. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

For me it's the injury risk. College stats don't really equate to the type of NFL player you will become.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hmm....
    John Elway
    Steve Young

need more ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar