Stewart Returns To Practice/Owens To Play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Titans right tackle David Stewart practiced on Friday and it looks like he’ll return to the starting lineup for Sunday’s game against the Bills.

Stewart missed last week’s game at San Francisco because of a hamstring injury. He’s listed as questionable on the Titans' injury report.

Running back LenDale White also returned to practice after missing the past two days with an illness. Linebacker David Thornton (hip) practiced as well. White is listed as probable, Thornton as questionable...

Read More

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Buffalo Bills receiver Terrell Owens returned to practice Friday and declared himself ready to play in Sunday's game at Tennessee.

Owens said he fell asleep on his couch Monday night after practice, and woke up feeling stiff the next morning. He was held out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday, and the team said he had a strained hip.

"Earlier in the week it was painful, but I knew I would be ready," said Owens, who is officially listed as questionable. "My couch is very comfortable, so it's easy to fall asleep on. (But) I don't know if it was the couch."

Read More

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Rod Hood wants all these guys in the game on Sunday he said. He's boys with T.O. and wants his friend to be healthy. I like Hood on Owens for the physicality they each have. Cortland is feisty but is light and Owens will toss him aside if he sees him coming.

3. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

oh :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: nick harper practiced as well....please keep him off the field-.-

4. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Couch injury's can be painful. I recommend a vibrating lazy boy.

5. iQon

iQon Starter

T.O. is on twitter saying he's going to handle the Titans. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar