Stewart and Roos...........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

are no longer good players. They were both routinely beat badly yesterday on pass plays by a team that was 1-9 We can no longer count on solid play from them. I don't care how good they were at one tome. They aren't now! O-Line needs completely revamped. Thoughts?

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I thought Stewart has had a good year. I've been disappointed with Roos.
    I blame the coaching staff, no way they both have this dramatic of a drop-off from one off-season with no injuries.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You say that like they were playing at the 2008-2009 level last year. They most certainly weren't. They are worse at pass blocking than last year though. At least they were decent at protecting the QB last year.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Stewart has more penalties than the entire rest of the line this year probably. I've seen him look like an amateur while pass blocking at times this year. That includes no less than 3 times yesterday.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Rewatched the game today. Stewart was beat a lot on run plays too. That run play where CJ lost -11 but would have lost -5 if he didn't do that stupid running around was 100% on Stewart getting beat badly.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To me Roos is still a good player we can rely on, Stewart however, he's becoming more and more of a liability. He needs to learn guard or pack his bags.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Munch should coach the OL ... then we can get someone else to be the HC.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya, I have been struck by the amount of penalties on our oline this year. Just terrible. Not sure how that can be coaching though. Snap counts and plays are pretty simple. You either know your job or you don't

Perhaps it's a case of the "don't give a ****z". Not paying attention, who thef knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar