Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Stevie Johnson to 49ers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 9, 2014.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $50

que?
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,612
    Good point
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,826

Like a mask.

Don't pretend you haven't.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Can they give us back our 3rd round pick now..

Damn bastards.
  5. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    This a trade a contending team makes. Whatever 4th round pick they choose next yr likely won't be good enough to make a difference right away, and San Fran's window as a SB caliber team is closing. Win they lose Crabtree (most likely they will after Karp signs for 20+ million) and some of those defensive players, they are going to start hurting.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    a ******* conditional fourth to a third, damn, now that's great value. why the **** cant we make trades like that.

on another note, the bills are retarded, the whole point in givin up so much for Sammy was to put him across Steve J to give them serious weapons for E.J - not try to replace him. when i saw the article link, i thought it was gonna be for a first next year to at make up for how much they gave away - especially b/c the 9ers are stacked with picks....

i'd be hella pissed right now if i were a bills fan...
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    they could.. they just don't try.

A proven player is worth way more than the probably (my guess) 30 percent chance you get a real contributor from a 4th round pick. Draft picks are way overvalued in comparison to established players. Hockey has a much more realistic view of picks.
  8. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    Bills just drafted Robert Woods last yr too. Stevie Johnson was going to be the 3rd option on that team sooner rather than later.
  9. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    The bills finally get some weapons give them away for a 4 and then gave away next years first round pick wow
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    They also have Robert Woods and Mike Williams.