Steve Smith anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

God yall are so racist. Lol

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well he is with the ravens now so this thread can end. I would have liked to get him too. I think he can still play

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I didn't say anything about getting him, just will never understand some people on this forum who write off any player that they consider a "thug".

Come live in Memphis for a while folks. You'll find out real quick that Steve Smith isnt even close.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

This.

Not that there Havnt been thugs in the NFL, but talking a lot of trash != thug.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Absolutely terrible definition of a thug.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

And anyways..should it really matter? We're taking about whether he's top.20 of all time or not. His stats suggest so, his intangibles suggest so too, but oh wait he talks trash to ***** asses so clearly hes a no good thug.

See I actually gave good reasons to why he's top 20 of all time. Yall "hacists"(new name for yall racist haters) haven't given **** besides bad jokes about how he's a thug. Dumbasses

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Most of u hacist fagets prolly thought courtland Finnegan was a thug too huh? Clueless douchebags

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol.

!= means not equal to.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Lol oh. Well you're not one of those douchebags I guess.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its painfully obvious you were educated in memphis.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar