Steve McNair is shaking his head...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Abe Froman, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I'm a huge Fisher fan. Shoot me now.

However, this year, I'm starting to agree with the haters. It started...I think...last year when he went for it on 4th vs the Texans rather than kick the FG.

Sometimes I wonder about him

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I will play Devil's advocate here and say that Kerry looked MUCH more injured than Vince. The dude could barely throw the ball. Just a weird situation all around.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Kerry has been battling the same finger injury for awhile now and has been fine, plus if Kerry ripped his finger off it has not long-term ill effects for the Titans. If VY seriously injured his knee/ankle we could be looking for a new franchise QB. I think it was the right move in my honest opinion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Were not expecting him to play with broken ribs or messed up sternums etc...but If Vince Young can come in at halftime and put on the moves he was putting on with his feet. Then the dude should of been starting..

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I totally agree 110% that Vince needs to toughen the F up. Enough of Kerry Collins! He's just no good, and gives Fisher false hope. Half the reason Fisher gives Collins the go is because Vince lets him. I know for a fact players have input to whether they suit up or not, and I'm happy he did dress. But waiting for Kerry to hurt himself to get a shot at the game?? Damn man. Vince doesn't want to go out there and further hurt himself, but c'mon man! YOU KNOW KERRY SUCKS, and you allow him to take your job!?? Vince, you may not have lost us this game, but you didn't win it either. You are suppose to rise to the occasion! This team is better than 5-4, act like it and show up for the team!!!!!!!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Accurate post, but we don't have 2 starting QB's. We have one, and he's a sissy sometimes.

I would pick Vince over 90% of QB's, but today he simply pissed me off.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

A leopard can't change it's spots.

Fisher had 10 days between games. Too long.

He reverted to type and got out coached again.

No good reason why Gage was even on the field. Scaife became number one target.

Don't blame Collins or Young. The idiot driving the bus is responsible.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I don't like this thread. Don't you tell us what Mac9 is doing. R.I.P. Steve

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What are you talking about? Don't you know Vince Young calls all the shots with the Titans? And he also makes the earth revolve around the sun...

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah and if your boss tells you that you can't go to that conference you wanted to attend, I'm sure you're just going to demand it and threaten to go even if not allowed, right? Of course you'd get fired afterwards, but that wouldn't matter would it?

Now Young probably wouldn't get fired, but he certainly can't just defy an order by the HC if he pleases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar