Stephen Tulluch deserves Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well they at least occasionally blitz Witherspoon so that at least takes him out of coverage and he has had some success. As for Tullouh hes not the liability Witherspoon is but how many times do we need to see him get abused before they give someone else a shot at Nickle/dime MLB?

It is obviious the coaches have more faith in him than I do I just have too believe he is looking bad because other breakdowns are leaving him exposed.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Who else on the roster is going to do it?

McRath is the first to come out when offenses go three wide receivers, so it won't be him. I doubt the team wants Tim Shaw or Patrick Bailey trying to cover tight ends. Then there's the rookie Rennie Curran, who I don't think has taken a snap on defense all year. The only other linebackers on the roster are Thornton(literally just added) and Ken Amato...

Tulloch is out there because he's been in the defense the longest, is our best 'backer and he has the headset device in his helmet.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - forgot about the green dot. Well I am just hoping he is looking less that all-pro trying to cover other breakdowns.

Don't get me wrong I like the guy. Shame he rotted on the bench his rookie year as fish face played that broken down reject Peter Sirmon apparently out of spite cause he could hardly move.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah but in the past it was always the MLB who came off the field in the nickel with KB and Thornton staying and our coverages were much better back then.

Why would a MLB be able to cover like a fast OLB?

Seems to me either Mcgrath or Shaw could take Witherspoon's place in the nickel and Spoon could be in the middle the way we used to use KB basically replacing Tulloch.

What we are doing now is not working and after watching Tulloch just hand the fins a free first down on that first drive i would like to see a change.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Nop we don't want the pro bowl TEs to have 300 yards.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar