Stephen Tulloch Pre-Draft Interview

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

It depends how cocky is perseved. The cock of Jimmy Williams got him out of the 1st round, and it got Marcus Vick undrafted (although he deserved only this to be honest).

It got Pacman Jones quite liked, too.

If Tulluch means "He had nothing to improve on because the opposition won't get any better" then it comes across right. If he means "I have nothing else to do I am what I am and I'm never gonna get better" - he'll suck.

I believe he means the first kind.

2. He's ROLB isn't he but he will move to MLB, and Sirmon may be gone.

I don't think he's cocky, I just think he wants to show everyone what he can do, and with the teams that passed on him, he's gone want to rip the heads off the players

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Man, speaking of Vick, did you read that article on ESPN ? What a joke. He now claims that after the Dumervil incident, he started attending church and changing his ways. He also conveniently mentions that he decided to reconcile with Dumervil at the combine. Someone buy this kid a clue. If you were actually sorry, you would've appologized after the game or at least in the next week, not months later when you know your draft status is on the line.

Does this piss anyone else off ? I hope he doesn't even get a workout and bombs out of NFL Europe personally.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Oh I forgot, he also said that he was deeply hurt after being kicked off of Virginia Tech. I seem to remember in an interview he did directly afterward he was quoted as saying, "Whatever, I'll just enter the draft then." This kid never fails to amaze.

5. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

For those who care

Tullock ran his 40s in 4.76 and 4.75 at his Pro Day. That 4.83 he ran at the combine stood out to me. 4.75 sounds a whole lot better. Even if he does say he's not a track guy and coming out of the stance effected his time. He runs as fast as the other top MLB prospects and he also has quick feet. I need more people on the Tulloch Bandwagon:)

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea, if Sirmon can get his 5.50 speed back he might be pretty good?
    He better really turn into a solid MLB in a hurry. Even then he might not make it to training camp if he doesn't lower his CAP.

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

we need our defense to be cocky and brash! CAUSE ON D, WE NEED TO BE MEAN AN NASTY! i like what i am hearing about this stephen tullock kid!( i hope i got his name right) i have never seen him play! i wanna see some photos, and some highlights!

8. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I like the looks of this guy.

Wow, seems like we've gotten a lot of players with chips on their shoulders this year. I can't wait to see these guys play this fall.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He doesn't seem cocky at all. He seems to have a lot of pride in what he's accomplished and carries a big chip on his shoulder because he was argueably one of the most productive LBs in College football, and yet he's overshadowed by his teammates. He could be a steal folks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar