Stephen Tulloch Highlights

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's be honest, even so-so players can have a good looking package of highlights...

2. ya but not as many as he did in that one tape

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

"ya but not as many as he did in that one tape"

rose colored glasses... you are starting to remind me of my ex mother in law

4. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

Do you guys think that he can step in at MLB this year? Does he have the size it takes? I dont think MLB is as important this season for us, we will be running out of Nickel a bunch. We have the two stud OLB's, and if we can get Law, we will have 3 solid CB's. Our defense would be a force to reckon with if we put that out on the field.

5. I think he should step in as MLB, unless we get someone in a trade, or we resign Sirmon

6. He has potential, and it's certainly possible, but I find it a little hard to believe that he can go from leaving school early to being our starting MLB all at once.

7. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

I think you have to look at the quality we have at that position. If I'm not mistaking the only players we have on the roster with MLB experience is Reynolds and Thornton. We all know Thornton will be outside. Tulloch could be our best option. Who Knows? From this point on it's level playing ground for each of our MLB. The best man will win the spot. As far as I'm concerned if an inexperienced CB can be drafted in the 7th Round and start for this team over a 1st rounder anything is possible.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't know, thats a big hill to climb to beat out Reynolds (who couldn't beat our Kassel).

9. It's mainly a question of whether we keep Sirmon. If he's on the roster, he's the MLB. Otherwise, Tulloch has an excellent chance.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Trust me, I know an armtackle when I see one and he had a couple. Wrapping up means you make contact with your body and secures the tackle with your arms.

Go back and check how many of those tackles he was actually the first defender on the tackle or where another defender didn't force the play to either bounce outside or back into traffic.

Watching that movie I came away almost more impressed with some of his linemen, than him. Of course going back to check I'm guessing that would be Mario Williams, John McCargo and Manny Lawson...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar