stephen tulloch for brandon marshall?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

tulloch was the 116th pick and marshall was the 119th. thanks floyd.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

hindsight is 20/20

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

****...if we wanna do this..how about Devin Hester for LenDale White? Had Norm Chow not been on this team we would've selected Hester instead of White. Now tell me who would be more help? The big engine that couldn't or someone who can give you a TD/good field position every time he touches the ball on special teams?

4. Fry

i just thought it was funny how we waste all these mid round picks on WRs hoping we hit on one and we had a guy who has the speed/size/hands EVERYONE wants, but we took a smallish inside linebacker who will be nothing but a fourth linebacker/special teamer.

don't get me wrong, i've liked tulloch since the day we got him. i thought he should have gotten more a shot to start, but marshall is turning into one of the best young WRs in the league.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Just goes to show you how much of a crap shoot the draft is....

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If you re-draft with the added ability of hindsight, you can take any team in the league and turn them into an all-star team.

7. Fry

im not saying re-draft.

i just think it's funny how every year we go in looking for "that guy" at WR and he was staring us in the face and we took a backup linebacker, that's all.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Rockin the Twelve Gage sig :yes:

Oh yeah, the Brandon Marshall thing hurts :-/

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

pacman was every bit as good a returner as hester....dont trip...

i wont do all that reaseach again...but i kinda remember what i said about him.

i cant remember what stat exactly it was but he lead something w/ repect to return ...maybe 2nd or something...and rmember that he didnt handle all kicks...hester did....

pac had 3TDs that yr....however if u remember i think 2 were called back...making it 5 total....

Hester total return oppurtunities in 06 - 67
    Pac's " " " " " - 54

im pretty sure if pac had 13 more chances....an not gotten 2 called back....im sure he coulda broken the record....too...all he needed was one more...and he also averaged among the top in the leauge...but he's a trouble maker who plays for the titans...no1 would dare report that he is as good as devin.....

10. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

also dont forget who throws the ball to Marshall.....We Coulda Had Him Also :) :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar