Stephen Hill, 6'5-210 WR.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cutter10, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

How has the fastest WR at the Combine fared the last 5-6 yrs?

To say this guy is RAW is a major understatement. This guy had 23 receptions last year, 23!!! and just because he has a nice day at the combine you want to jump all over him? How about production or familiarity with a route tree? There are 15 WRs I'd rather have, and countless other positions.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd rather have Streeter out of Miami in the 3rd/4th

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Scott Wright of draftcountdown.com says,

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

lol!

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I follow Tech. The guy is big, fast, and has some ball skills, but the one thing I think when I think Stephen Hill is drops. BeBe Thomas had the same questions and is turning out to be a pretty decent receiver. He may go higher, but I say 3rd or 4th round talent.

6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

7. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

The stars of this draft are not getting a lot of attention, there will be lots of misses in this draft and Stephen Hill is one of them, Titans can load up with good sleepers if only they avoid the hype.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I don't care how big he is. He's not that good. If we bring in a WR is to be good now. I really don't want another develop guy. We keep getting those and never pan out very well most the time. If Britt can stay healthy I'm fine with what we have.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A project guys in the mid to late rounds may not be a bad idea. It would be insurance for the FUTURE in case Britt and Williams do not pan out. Not expected to come in and contribute right away. Of course we need to draft him based on his potential to learn and not his combine numbers.

I do not want to see us select a receiver before the fourth round though.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Al Davis is that you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar