Steinbach with the Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah real smart to sign a guy for 7 years $49 million and play back up.

The O-Line is fine, we need depth not starters.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Bell is injury prone, I'd rather have Steinbach...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't.

Bell is fine.

Steinbach would be a waste of money.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

like all the other FAs that were swept from under us this year? come on man, are you a fan or are you not? don't tell me all these high profile guys signing elsewhere is not burning you inside (combined with the Henry departure). At this pace, we'll end up with Antonio Bryant and Kevin Kaesviharn...

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Well, I wanted A. Thomas and Clements. Clements got big $$$, Thomas choose a potential SB XLII winner. Henry had a unrealistic bonus and have seen what the other FAs are getting paid, obviously he wants to test the market. Bennett is gone, fine by me.

Other than that, there are still plenty of quality out there. Besides, more cuts are expected during the next week.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what high profile guys?

Clement and Thomas are the only high profile guys.

And no it is not burning because we tried for Clements and have no need for Thomas.
    There is still quality to be had out there but there are no franchise guys, no one worth mega bucks.

7. What the hell do you base this on?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

About the only area I feel good about these days is the OL. Though I would like to add some young talent for depth, Roos, Bell, Mawae, Olson and Stewart are solid and have upside. I'd like to find the future at C and G is Amano isn't it.

Those who know me know I've never said this about this unit since I became a member.

9. I'd say they need depth on the inside, where Amano is the only proven backup at guard or center, but they are fine at tackle (Roos, Stewart, Loper, Wand).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar