Steelers @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Why the hell didn't he do it when the Steelers were on the OTHER side of the 50-yard line? Don't get me wrong, I'm pizz-my-pants happy we won, but it was IN SPITE OF, not because of Gray's playcalling.

You cannot give up 5~10 yards a play, EVERY play, until the opposing teams reaches your goal-line and expect to be in the playoffs.

2. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Now that's football. I (we) needed that. Go titans!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Funny read.

Steelers suck.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Lets show some love for COOK! What a beast! gotta start showing love for him so he doesn't leave in FA

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

According to ESPN we only won because ****sburgh had so many injuries haha hilarious.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Btw, that win was my birthday present.

I don't GAF if we tank a few games now, we beat the Stoolers, I'm good for the rest of the season.

Hell, I'm proud of all of them, including CJ :banjump:

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just browsed a Steelers forum. They're cursing Tomlin's name. And there's even a thread titled "Dick Lebeau needs to go" LOL

8. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Congrats on the win.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

F%CK YEAH!!!! Take that Stoolers!!!! Proud of the WHOLE team. Offense, Defense, Special Teams ... That is how you play the game!!!! BRING ON BEEFALO!!!!

10. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar