Steelers Harrison out...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Who cares what ESPN has to say? The only time they ever talk about us is because of CJ holding out, Fisher and VY saga, or even going back to Pac. They never actually praise us, even the year we had that great start we still didn't get any love. So why does it matter? Let's get this win against Pitt, get it together on the bye, and kick the Texan's butt.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I not only want to get the win, I want to put the nail in the coffin. I want Big Ben's head on a platter and I want Finny to lay a few more good hits on Hines Ward. I want wins for every game, but I want embarrassing losses for the Colts, Chargers, and Steelers. The Ravens were on my hit list but we already took care of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'd prefer it if Mendenhall does play. He sucks. His backup could hurt us more.

Not picking Sweed and Mendenhall was a blessing. Glad the Steelers inherited them.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah what is the deal with Mendenhall?? He's played like poopy.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Harrison is definitely missing this game. Smith & Mendenhall are likely out as well.

6. iQon

iQon Starter

I take it you haven't followed ESPN lately. They're already bashing Pittsburgh. "Their defense is old" "This team barely beat Indy" "Don't forget Week 1 in Baltimore" "This team is not the same"

ESPN is begging Houston to be a winning franchise, and even they didn't get credit for beating Pitt yesterday.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I just watched Tomlin's press conference and I have to say that I really respect him. He knows more about our team than I'd really care to admit...passionate guy.

...I still want to make him look stupid on Sunday, though.

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

he's actually already recorded his post game interview and it was leaked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56E12tPiac

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I like Tomlin...even Harrison (because he's such a violent player) but I hope we beat the living sh*t out of Pittsburgh on Sunday. I'll be playing in my own football tourney (flag) on Sunday so I'm hoping for a good day of football.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

One of the few players I am glad to see injured. He's a piece of **** that goes out to hurt people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar