Steeler's fans input..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Randel el...

Hines ward is a former QB and can throw the ball and run gadget plays. He can't make a throw like the one randle el made in the super bowl though.

I don't think being a good punt returner makes him a number 2 WR.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

thnom...

NFL caliber football is not played anywhere else. Was there a better team than the steelers some where else in the world?

In major league baseball the best players from around ther world come here to play so the concept fits.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The next randel el?

Reggie mcneil right? 6'2 200 lbs with 4.35 speed. He might be better than randel el. Matt jones will be better than randel el and drew bennett already is better. Why don't the titans pass more with drew?

Seems like every year there is one very good WR who used to be a QB. Micheal robinson might be more suitable as a RB. He has a RB body at 6'1 222.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Are they wrong?

That goes along with that Lombardi trophy they got in January. They added it to their collection!

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Oh yeah. I must have missed that fitantitan.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

along with their mood rings, pet rocks and Paul Anka record collection.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Reggie McNeal can play qb in the NFL.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Well,

I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, but a team/city with 5 Lombardi trophys can get a little cocky at times. They managed to beat the best teams the NFL has to offer, and they did it on the road. If the Titans had pulled that off, I think we would have given 'cocky' a whole new meaning.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But how do you call a team world champions when it is only played in one country and there isnt any competition from the outside world.

The World Cup in soccer is appropriate because almost every country has a chance to qualify and then win the World Cup.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

A - fair enough

B - Its the Superbowl not the World Championship Bowl.

C - I would LOVE to see Olympic Football. I personally think Japan would dominate - if those Sumo dudes have any stamina at all. An OL averaging 700 lbs would be hard to stop - lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar