Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Steeler fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    We had one behind us that got ejected, dude would not put out his smoke and started running his mouth. The Nashville police and NFL security had him out of there in a few minutes, pretty happy they did. It looked like punches were about to start to fly.

Other than that, Scarecrow and myself talked to a few of them and they were good folks, as most people are. Don't let a few turds in the punch bowl ruin your drink.
    Scarecrow and Bonky high five this.
  2. Fishman35 Starter

Moolah:
    $116
    What was up with the guy running out on the field? I saw him fling the terrible towel. I wonder his night in the hospitality of Metro's finest went?
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Ghost... I think the bowl is full of turds, but with a little bit of punch in it. I bet if they were on top of the world this year, they'd have all kinds of crap to say. I saw them vs. the Colts in the AFC championship game when Vanderjagt shanked it... They were as obnoxious as can be.

LOL. was wondering about that. Retard.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $308
    The one's around me were hostile AND obnoxious. And this was the club level. I hugged the one who looked like a sewer rat when Bironas hit the game winner and he turned to stone. Then I ran up and down the aisles waving that pink towel they gave out and a dude gets right up in me and goes, "YOU BETTER NOT WAVE THAT IN MY FACE AGAIN!" After he had been waving his piss rag in our faces since before the game even started! Fkcu the Steelers. Fcku their fans. All of them. No exceptions. Every game.
    xpmar9x, RavensShallBurn, GoT and 1 other person high five this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    We had that one that got kicked out behind us, I think he was a local fan because he had two tards with him in Tennessee jerseys.:disappointed:
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,353
    Only been to one Steeler game and the fans around me were alright. Ratbird fans are the absolute worst.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,201
    I didn't have any problem with the fans, but I still made sure to yell out that we're gonna stomp their towel again and wipe our asses with it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,917
    I wouldnt lower my arse too the level of having too wipe it with that piece of siht rag!

I would just as soon wipe my arse with gravel

pissburgH sucks doney balls and their fans are idiots who should all die
  8. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    And when he says Tennessee jerseys he doesnt mean a Titans jersey... Some assholes were wearing college jerseys to a pro game?....don't ask. We even seen one Alabama jersey.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802
    There were many Steeler fans around us too, but they were definitely more quiet this game than prior games. After the game we hang out for an hour or so and our tailgate group noticed the parking lot was pretty quiet for the most part. Seems like we've had more issues with Colts fans over the years than anyone. Might have something to do with us riding stick horses in the parking lot!
    GoT high fives this.