Steeler fans already taking over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We definitely did it last year like week-2 or 3.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Code Blue is code for "let's get slaughtered on national TV".

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty sure it was done against the 49ers as I am sure my brother got a t-shirt.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Titans creative department is the worst I have seen in any major sport. Pretty much everything they do falls flat. It truly seems like they don't give a rat's behind. Everything they do looks and feels like a moderately budgeted Public Access program.

It's cool to give away blue Tshirts, etc... but it really doesn't foster any kind of real enthusiasm, by doing the code blue thing. The titans brass should be at the top of their game, CARING that their stadium is about to be overrun by yellow. It's readily apparent that they don't care. They sold the tickets.. Checks are cashed, and they're cool with it.

Preds do giveaways.. like.. turn a red Tshirt in, (when playing blackhawks) and get free stuff like tickets or jerseys. They give a crap.

How many times can you make a "find the peanut under the 3 spinning cups!" and "Bunny Bread/Texas Pete/Coke Polar Bear Race!" interesting? they've passed that limit years ago. And we get the cherry on top with the oh-so-talented unpaid intern, Amie Wells, with her fake green screen newsroom.. who is the worst of all.

The Evansville Icemen's department are better at their jobs. And they are the minor league to the minor league of the top level sport.

#64 nickmsmith, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe, Im not sure on the date, but do recall us definitely doing it.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's a good point. Outside of teams that have won a Super Bowl (Colts ) I wonder how well the other moved/expansion teams to a new NFL city do..
    Especially the ones that traditionally stink..

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

This is actually smart on the team's part.

They knew 25,000 terrible towels would be showing up anyway.

Now they will just blend in.

Smart ass move imo

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

My fav part of this game is the Bucs won yesterday so after the stollers embarrass up on national television, we'll be that much closer to an awesome draft pick

:anon:

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

except for that the Steelers fans will be waving theirs, and the Titans fans will not, because it's not a "thing" here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

The saddest part about that is, some teams get away with not having great marketing departments.

Only difference between those teams and the Titans is, those other teams are usually championship caliber teams.

I'm a Spurs fan and the marketing here is atrocious, but the team wins games so they don't really have to do much.

I wish the Titans would try to figure out ways to get butts in the seats since the players and staff themselves can't do anything about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar