Steeler @ Colts Playoff Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:brow:
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Why does he go happy feet in the playoffs. When will he learn. Neil Odonnell has a cooler head than Peyton.

I can't believe that fumble. I was about to die at that point. Thank god Ben got a fingertip on him.
  3. jdee

jdee Guest

Why can't we defend the Colts like the Steelers, Chargers and Seahawks did? Does it take a genius to see that all three played 3-4 defenses with a lot of blitzes?

We'd better do that to the Colts next year.

JDee
  4. titansrule

titansrule Camp Fodder

I totally agree with the 3-4 defense idea, as I posted earlier. We would not have to entirely switch the defense, just have a special package just for the Colts. Can it be that difficult to have the ability to play the 4-3 or 3-4 depending on the team you are playing??
  5. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

We don't have DLinemen to fit the 3-4.
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

granted there is no true NT, but I could live with deactivating a DT and subbing the other 3 more frequently. Bulluck would be a nice WLB in a 3-4, Sirmon and Kassell could probably take the inside slots and surly someone can take the SLB position, I think it would be even more effective if it was used sparringly, that is agianst Indy.

would not matter though cause Dehr Schwartzie believes that "you cannot blitz Manning" - I heard him say it the last time the Titans let him throw 4TD's against them.
  7. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

NT isn't the big problem. LB might even work. We don't have enough guys who could play DE in a 3-4 alignment.
  8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Can any smart computer type people make that avatar size?
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I could if TJ doesnt mind.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Jeff wouldn't mind, I'm sure

[​IMG]

:lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.