Steeler boards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

If the Steelers make it back to LP for the playoffs they may indeed bring some pissed off fans, but the fans don't play.
    Maybe a few yelling matches or a fight or two but that won't affect the score.
    I blame the whole incident on Global Warming.

btw: Does anyone believe that the Steelers fans would be mad over the towel if they had won?

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah. Global warming is ****ing it up for everyone. :lol:

No. They'd be accusing us of being sore losers if we did that. But I doubt KB and LW would have done that if we did lose.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

whisky pushing horse race fixers!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Again. The Steeler fans brought those towels into LP Field to wave in our faces. They lost and ended up getting a cheap copy of their Yankee Hankee waved in their faces.
    Truthfully, I don't think they will be back this year. But we'll see them next year............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar