Stay tuned for updates from Texans and Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>INDIANAPOLIS -- I had hoped to return to my computer more quickly than this, but the flow of combine traffic conspired to slow me down.</p> <p>Stay tuned for updates on the Titans shortly. There was more newsworthy stuff from Jeff Fisher and Mike Reinfeldt than from Gary Kubiak and Rick Smith.</p> <p>Bear with me as I sort through and try to hit highlights as quickly as I can. Hopefully Percy Harvin does not come into the room in the next hour or two.</p>

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar