Stay Classy Bills Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBC_titan, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If that's the case then why didn't you get back at alge and lendale for fumbling in the playoff loss?

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'm thinking if we were all recruits in the platoon in Full Metal Jacket, jesse would definitely be the one to receive the 'blanket party' that Private 'Pyle' got.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They aren't. Raider fans are a bunch of degenerates, and Philly fans have calmed down a lot since getting their new stadium. I was at the most recent match up between the Eagles and Titans when Vince took over, and we won that game. Well I was going crazy making noise all day, especially in the 4th quarter when things were falling the Titans way and me and my girl friend had peanuts thrown at us for half of the 4th quarter. I didn't want to make a scene being with my girl and all, but I could only take so much before I turned around and nailed the dude with a bag of peanuts in his mouth with a hot dog. He was pissed, but I had a nice family beside me calm him down. They were getting covered in peanut shells also. I would have gladly fought this scrub, but I stayed cool for the most part.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

When a titan fan is unhappy with his teams performance, they call for Jeff Fisher head, beg for VY to be put back in, and ask that Chris Johnson be benched.

Just saying.

5. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes Camp Fodder

You gotta be careful whose lawn you intrude upon, sometimes the home's resident confronts the situation, and sometimes in Baltimore, an undergraduate student at Johns Hopkins University happens to wield a samurai sword during the confrontation.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I've been to a Raiders/Chargers game and as much as they hate the Chargers I saw nothing thrown.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

This just puts us one step closer to a franchise in Toronto.

:woohoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar